Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference: All You Need To Know
¡No te pierdas ni una noticia! Suscríbete a nuestra newsletter GRATUITA y súmate a nuestro canal de Telegram o canal de WhatsApp.
Anuncia en El Planteo, el medio cannábico más leído en el mundo de habla hispana.
Síguenos en redes sociales para más contenido exclusivo: Instagram // Facebook // Twitter
Are you looking for events in Miami, Florida this week? Look no further!
For starters, experience the ultimate gathering of movers, entrepreneurs, savvy investors and advocates in the cannabis industry and psychedelics industry. They’re all gathering here at the 16th edition of the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference (Apr. 11-12) and the Benzinga Psychedelics Capital Conference (Apr 13). Use the code GIMME10 to get 10% off tickets.
You can also join us for the fun: we’ll have Yacht parties, a Casino night, a performance by Lexy Panterra, and much more!
Join Benzinga for a day full of unique networking opportunities, exclusive industry insights and a chance to rub shoulders with the leaders who are taking cannabis and psychedelics to the next level.
Set in the luxurious Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel, the April 11-12 Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference promises to be a game-changer for cannabis business, investing, finance, brands and retail. Don’t miss your chance to be part of the action and uncover the next big thing in cannabis investing. Reserve your spot now and join the revolution!
Witness the fusion of cannabis and mainstream business as we welcome top executives from Twitter, Uber and other leading tech companies to the conference. This groundbreaking collaboration will pave the way for the future of retail and the exciting crossover between mainstream and cannabis consumer products. Be part of history as Twitter meets with cannabis industry executives for the first time, opening the door to marijuana advertising on social media platforms.
The second Benzinga Psychedelics Capital Conference, the premier gathering of psychedelics industry leaders and forward-thinking investors, is returning to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach on April 13, 2023. Use the code GIMME10 to get 10% off tickets.
Enjoy exclusive opportunities for curated networking and unparalleled access to private deal flows at an event hosted by Benzinga, the leader in financial news and data for the cannabis and psychedelics industry.
Ten reasons to join the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference:
- Learn how to thrive in your cannabis business amid a bear market.
- Discover the next generation of industry-leading businesses.
- Identify exclusive opportunities for retail investors.
- Gain invaluable tactics from the most profitable businesses.
- Learn what investors are looking for in a challenging market.
- Network with CEOs and decision-makers from top companies in the industry.
- Gain insider access to celebrities sharing their stories and brand-building secrets.
- Ask industry leaders and celebrities your burning questions and receive real-time answers.
- Drive public opinion and your own narrative via the largest financial media voice in the industry.
- Connect with your next investor or co-founder and make lasting friendships.
The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, designed to help cannabis entrepreneurs and investors make the most of their time, is offering an unparalleled opportunity for networking, deal-making and learning from the world’s leading cannabis investors and top-performing companies.
Don’t miss out on this year’s exceptional speaker lineup, including:
- Alexa Alianiello, Twitter US Sales & Partnerships
- Rohan Routroy, Twitter NEXT
- Rep. Troy Carter, U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 2nd Congressional District
- Jessie Young, Global Lead, New Verticals, Uber Technologies
- Gina Collins, CMO, Trulieve
- Emily Paxhia, Managing Partner, Poseidon
- Tim Seymour, CNBC News Anchor and Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seymour Asset Management (SAM)
- Matt Darin, CEO, Curaleaf
- Weldon Angelos, Founder and President, The Weldon Project
- Darren Weiss, COO, Verano Holdings
- David Goubert, President and CEO, Ayr Wellness
- Matt Hawkins, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Entourage Effect Capital
- Kristi Palmer, Co-Founder, Kiva Confections
- Kelly Flores, COO, Wana Brands
- Jason Wild, CIO and President at JW Asset Management
- Wendy Berger, Board Member, Green Thumb Industries
- Paul Weaver, Director and Head of Cannabis at Boston Beer
- Gia Morón, President of Women Grow
Secure your tickets at the lowest price today, starting at $647 for accredited investors and $1297 for the general audience. Prices will increase as the conference approaches. Be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event by registering now at www.benzinga.com/events/cannabis-conference.
Social Guide for This Week
ARRIVAL DAY – April 10th
5:00 pm – Opening Reception
Location: Ocean Lawn
The energy starts at our signature welcome reception. Pour one out with nominees, make your winning guesses and start making connections.
6:00 pm – Casino Night sponsored by Akerman, Global Cannabis Holdings, & 420 IT Solutions. Limited spots available. If interested, please fill out the form above.
DAY ONE – April 11th
7:00 am – Rise, shine and book meetings with your new connections from the night before with Benzinga Connect. Here are instructions to log in and navigate the app. Download from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Start booking now to ensure you meet your targets.
8:00 am – Kick off the conference with breakfast & networking.
Location: Glimmer Ballroom
Playbook Stage Keynote Speaker: Jason Wild, CEO of TerrAscend.
Brand Stage Keynote Speakers: Alexa Alianiello, US Sales & Partnerships / Cannabis Category and Rohan Routroy, Manager, Brand Strategy at Twitter.
5:00 pm – Reception presented by FundCanna and KSCA
Location: Glimmer Terrace (If inclement weather – Glimmer Ballroom)
Transition into the evening while engaging with cannabis executives and attendees you didn’t see on the conference floor. Get some deals done before the fun at the after-party!
7:00 pm – Cannabis LAB After Party at 1-800-Lucky for Benzinga conference attendees. Click here to get tickets.
DAY TWO – April 12th
8:00 am – Get a second wind with breakfast & networking.
Location: Glimmer Ballroom
Brand Stage Keynote Speaker: Jessie Young, Global Lead, New Verticals at Uber Technologies.
8:00 pm – Official After Party at LIV with musical guests. You can’t miss this. Trust us.
VIPs get in for FREE but must RSVP. Get tickets here!
Other Events – NCIA Florida Industry Social! Get tickets here!
PSYCHEDELICS CAPITAL CONFERENCE – April 13th
The Benzinga Psychedelics Conference is a one-of-a-kind event with leaders, professionals and investors in the psychedelics, healthcare, and biotech industries. Hear from thought leaders in exclusive, live interviews and explore companies growing in this blossoming industry. Get tickets before they’re gone!
Courtesy of elplanteo.com
¿Tienes ideas o comentarios? Puedes contactarnos en email@example.com
Síguenos en Instagram, Facebook y Twitter.
Todo el material compartido por ElPlanteo.com tiene fines únicamente periodísticos e informativos.