Condiciones de Uso
Terms of Service
1. By using El Planteo / El Planteo Pro Sites and Services, you are indicating your acceptance of our Terms of Services, and your use of this web site and the information contained within (the «Content») is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service agreement. Your right to use this web site and the Content is also subject to the terms and conditions of your written content license agreement, if any, with El Planteo Pro.
2. No Investment Advice. Neither El Planteo nor its staff recommend that you buy, sell, or hold any security. We do not offer investment advice, personalized or otherwise. El Planteo recommends that you conduct your own due diligence and consult a certified financial professional for personalized advice about your financial situation.
3. Copyright and Limitations on Use. You acknowledge that all proprietary rights in this web site and Content are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of El Planteo and/or its licensors and independent third party information and content providers, and that you have no right or interest in this web site or the Content other than the right to access this web site and to use the Content in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this license. You agree not to infringe or violate the copyrights of El Planteo or other proprietary rights herein.
Only one individual may access this web site using the username or password that has been provided to you. El Planteo reserves the right to terminate an ID or IDs at any time based on violations of the Terms of Service. You may not use any automated computer program to access or retrieve Content from this website. In addition, you may not copy, redistribute, disclose, forward (by e-mail or otherwise), furnish or sell any of the Content or your password/username to any third party. All rights not granted hereunder are expressly reserved to El Planteo and its licensors and information and content providers.
4. Contributor Policy: Should any Contributor request for their Author Profile to be removed, El Planteo.com may do so pending Review.
However, Any Contributor Request to have their Authored Material removed shall be denied.
All Contributor Articles will be maintained in Perpetuity on El Planteo.com.
5. Third Party Websites, Services, and Software. The web site may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies. You agree that El Planteo is not responsible for, and does not control, those websites and services.
6. Compliance with Applicable Law. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of this web site.
7. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers of Warranty. El Planteo is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment adviser. You understand that this web site and Content is furnished for your personal, noncommercial, informational purposes only, and that no mention of a particular security in this web site and Content constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, or that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that El Planteo and El Planteo services will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Information regarding trading and investment as provided by El Planteo professional is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own financial decisions.
8. Payment Terms. Our no-obligation, free trial is exactly that – a FREE opportunity to explore the world of El Planteo without cost. However, all subscription purchases are final. No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be given. For full transparency, all El Planteo Pro accounts are set to auto renew. Cancellations must be in writing to complete subscription termination. If you are dissatisfied with El Planteo Pro within the first 14 days of payment (initial purchase period only), send us a chat from the blue chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your platform, or email us at vipaccounts@El Planteo.com. Briefly let us know why you are looking to leave so we can keep improving and evolving our offerings for future users.
9. El Planteo Pro Refund Policy. If you are dissatisfied with El Planteo Pro within the first 14 days after paying for your account (the «Initial Purchase Period»), then please contact us by phone at (877) 440-9464 or by email at vipaccounts@El Planteo.com and let us know that you would like to terminate your account. If you terminate your account during the Initial Purchase Period, we will refund your El Planteo Pro subscription fee.
10. Accuracy of Information. Neither El Planteo nor our affiliates warrant that this web site and Content are accurate, reliable or correct; that this web site and Content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors in this web site or Content will be corrected; or that this web site or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» AND EL PLANTEO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
11. Stocks To Watch Payment Terms. All accounts are set to auto renew. Cancellations must be in writing to complete subscription termination. If you are dissatisfied with Stocks To Watch within the first 30 days of payment (initial purchase period only), email us at vipaccounts@El Planteo.com.
Briefly let us know why you are looking to leave so we can keep improving and evolving our offerings for future subscribers.
12. Stocks To Watch Refund Policy. If you are dissatisfied with Stocks To Watch within the first 30 days after paying for your account (the «Initial Purchase Period»), then please contact us by phone at (877) 440-9464 or by email at vipaccounts@El Planteo.com and let us know that you would like to terminate your account. If you terminate your account during the Initial Purchase Period, we will refund your Stocks To Watch subscription fee.
13. Disclaimer. USE OF THIS WEB SITE EL PLANTEO CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. EL PLANTEO AND ITS AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE EL PLANTEO FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE EL PLANTEO PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE EL PLANTEO PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Additional Disclaimer. El Planteo regularly reports stories that may impact the securities markets. It is our company policy that no member of our news team may hold an interest in any of the companies mentioned in these reports and that they must otherwise comply with any applicable regulations.
By subscribing to El Planteo’s newsletter you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
16. El Planteo Partner Offers
El Planteo Partner offers provide a way for you, the website visitor, to subscribe to newsletters from related companies with complementary products and services to that of El Planteo you and the free product you subscribed to immediately prior to seeing the El Planteo Partner content.
The following outlines what information El Planteo Partner offer forms collect and what information is passed on to the advertiser when you select an offer by checking the box next to that company’s graphic and content description.
By checking the box next to the company “offer”, you agree that your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information, which may include:
– First name
– Email address
– Phone number
– IP Address
– Country (as a function of your IP address)
– Date and time stamp when you chose offers
are all transmitted to that company so that they may provide you with the content offered and deliver future email newsletters, browser notifications, social media messages, text messages, automated dialing phone calls, and other forms of marketing or promotional content.
Your information, while stored by El Planteo, is never transmitted to any advertising company from which you have not expressly requested information by checking the box next to their specific offer and clicking the submit button.
You can request a copy of your personal information at any time. You may request that El Planteo erase your personal data, and cease further dissemination of the data.
We engage other companies, individuals and service providers to perform certain functions and/or services for us and our customers. Examples may include email validation, statistics reporting, fraud prevention, bot detection, and duplicate prevention for our or our advertiser’s lists. Your email address and IP address may either be collected by or shared with such third parties as necessary to fulfill these functions and services, and in some cases, your information may be retained or used by such third parties to fulfill these functions and services. When you visit our pages, those service providers may collect information on our behalf about you in order to provide us with accurate data about our customers and to assist us in conducting our business and delivering relevant services to our customers.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you or your business. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the hashed or obfuscated personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms, including but not limited to, computers, mobile devices, and Smart TVs, over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. Your data may be transferred outside of the country from which it was originally collected. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
El Planteo does not market to, target with ads or otherwise attempt to attract in any way, children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not intentionally collect personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
While El Planteo takes all reasonable measures to protect the information you submit in the El Planteo Partners forms, we cannot guarantee this will prevent unauthorized parties from obtaining this information illegally. As such, all information you submit is agreed by you to be non-confidential in nature.
You can obtain a copy of your personally identifiable information stored by El Planteo, change it or request the permanent removal of your information from the El Planteo database by any one of the following:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to unsubscribe from the advertisers you selected through the El Planteo Partner offer form via their own unsubscribe links in their emails or contacting them directly.
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most daily, unless serious security concerns about one of our software programs will force us to do otherwise.