✍ 30 May, 2023 - 13:03
Anuncia en El Planteo, el medio cannábico más leído en el mundo de habla hispana.
- HeartBeam, Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAT) shares are trading higher after entering a strategic alliance agreement with Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (OTC:SSNGY) (OTC:SSNLF).
- The deal extends the existing pact between HeartBeam’s recently-acquired LIVMOR and Samsung. The financial terms were not disclosed.
- Under the latest deal, HeartBeam and Samsung will assess and monitor cardiac symptoms, tapping the HeartBeam’s patented technology.
- “Our newly acquired state of the art, FDA cleared, Samsung watch-based arrhythmia detection tool, once integrated with the HeartBeam AIMIGo™ telehealth platform, presents a unique opportunity to extend our product capabilities well beyond what is currently available for cardiac patients outside of a medical setting,” said Branislav Vajdic, Ph.D., HeartBeam CEO and Founder.
- HeartBeam acquired the assets of LIVMOR earlier this year. Founded in 2016, LIVMOR developed the Halo Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Detection System, the world’s first FDA-cleared prescription wearable for continuous cardiac rhythm monitoring.
- The potential of combining LIVMOR’s technology and the HeartBeam AIMIGo system holds significant promise to address primary cardiac conditions for veterans.
- Price Action: BEAT shares are trading higher by 7.6% to $2.34 on the last check Tuesday.
¿Tienes ideas o comentarios? Puedes contactarnos en email@example.com
Todo el material compartido por ElPlanteo.com tiene fines únicamente periodísticos e informativos.