✍ 30 May, 2023 - 12:49
Anuncia en El Planteo, el medio cannábico más leído en el mundo de habla hispana.
- Yatra Online, Inc (NASDAQ:YTRA) stock jumped upwards after it reported fourth-quarter adjusted revenue growth of 93.3% year-on-year to $23.1 million, beating the consensus of $12.8 million.
- The increase in revenue was primarily due to a recovery in the consumer and corporate travel business.
- Adjusted revenue from the Air Ticketing business increased 118.7% Y/Y to $17.8 million. The Hotels and Packages business revenue increased by 49.3% Y/Y to $3.3 million.
- Total Gross Bookings (Air Ticketing, Hotels and Packages, and others) totaled $217 million, representing an increase of 56.1 Y/Y.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $2.3 million, reflecting an increase of 251% Y/Y.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.01 beat the consensus loss of $(0.02).
- Yatra Online held $13.3 million in cash and equivalents.
- The company remained optimistic about its Indian IPO plans.
- Price Action: YTRA shares traded higher by 2.53% at $1.99 on the last check Tuesday.
¿Tienes ideas o comentarios? Puedes contactarnos en email@example.com
Todo el material compartido por ElPlanteo.com tiene fines únicamente periodísticos e informativos.