✍ 30 May, 2023 - 15:21
Anuncia en El Planteo, el medio cannábico más leído en el mundo de habla hispana.
- RBC Capital Markets analyst Matthew Hedberg reiterated an Outperform rating on CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRWD), raising the price target to $180 from $170.
- The company will report its fiscal first quarter of 2024 on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- The analyst expects ARR/customer to continue to trend higher (although customer count is now an annual disclosure), larger initial deal sizes, cross-sell momentum, and a record pipeline exiting the quarter.
- The analyst sees slight outperformance in Q1 results and a slight upside to FY24 guidance that likely works higher through the year.
- Hedberg thinks that CrowdStrike is in a good position to consolidate customer spend as the big gets bigger with cyber-security.
- The company’s TAM of $36.5 billion is expected to expand to $43.6 billion by the year-end.
- The analyst notes that further upside scenarios of the company include a combination of higher cross-selling, better new customer additions, and a stable-to-better macro environment.
- However, given the crowded nature of the market, potential pricing pressure can be a headwind going ahead.
- Based on the above, the analyst sees Q1 EPS at $0.51, with revenues of $676 million.
- Price Target: CRWD shares are trading higher by 1.99% to $157.18 on the last check Tuesday.
¿Tienes ideas o comentarios? Puedes contactarnos en firstname.lastname@example.org
Todo el material compartido por ElPlanteo.com tiene fines únicamente periodísticos e informativos.